Creative Motion created and maintains Titan Anti-spam & Security.
Titan Anti-spam & Security’s algorithms and global spam database allow it to block spam on your site. Because of this, Titan Anti-spam & Security is more than just a spam filter.
There are more than 100,000 active installations of the free version of this plug-in. For example, the premium version can assist stop spamming form submissions and other unwanted activity on your site.
Site accessibility, security, and risks audits for WordPress websites are all included in Titan. Titan has access to the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP address database through our security functions – all you need to secure the security of your website.
In addition to providing a full-featured security solution for WordPress, Titan offers a number of add-on capabilities that have been integrated into a straightforward user interface.
- Titan Anti-spam & Security has developed algorithms to assure the detection and eradication of spambots. It will save you time and money, freeing up your time and resources to focus on creating and improving your website and business. Antispam maintains records of all processed requests, allowing you to audit the spam filters’ performance. Regular parameter analysis enables the discovery of novel spam behavior patterns.
- A user’s comment is immediately visible on the site. The background check identifies spam comments and prevents them from being displayed on a website. This contributes to the enhancement of the user experience and engagement.
- No Captcha needed
The web application firewall is responsible for identifying and blocking harmful traffic. It safeguards your website at the point of entry by integrating tightly with WordPress. Unlike cloud-based alternatives, it does not breach encryption, is impenetrable, and does not contribute to data leakage. By limiting login attempts, you can defend against brute force assaults.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanning is performed on the system files, themes, and plugins to detect malware, invalid URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects, and code injections.
- Scanning on a basic level with over 1000 signatures.
- Compares your system, themes, and plugins to those in the WordPress.org repository verifies their integrity and notifies you of any changes.
- Overwrite modified files with the original version to recover them.
- Using the Titan interface, effortlessly delete unexpected and undesired files.
- Checks for vulnerabilities on your site and alerts you if there are any issues or anomalies.
- Additionally, it notifies you of any potential security risks when the plugin is closed or deactivated.
- Scan the contents of files, messages, and comments for harmful URLs and suspicious information.
Disable the display of WordPress versions. WordPress and a large number of plugins display their version in visible sections of your site. An attacker who obtains this information may be aware of the vulnerabilities discovered in the version of WordPress core or plugins in question. Enable the requirement of Strong Passwords and Hide Author Login.
Titan Anti-spam & Security is a free version that provides minimal security for a WordPress site.
The premium edition includes 24/7 support as well as sophisticated signature scanning of over 6000 signatures. Schedule scanning daily, monthly, and manually, as well as a variety of other real-time safeguards. The cost per site each year begins at USD$55. This is the pricing at the time of writing.
Titan Anti-spam & Security is a simple and straightforward WordPress Security Plugin. It removes much of the complexity for users in implementing a secure WordPress site. The UI is also a selling point because it is simple to navigate and utilize.